How can I take care of my warrants I have?

Bonds are no longer accepted on traffic tickets. You must contact the court that issued the ticket to arrange payment with them.


For criminal warrants, you can do what is called a “walk through” or “in and out”.  Basically, your bail bonding company helps you turn yourself into jail along with your bond so that you will be in and out of jail with a new court date in about 1-3 hours.


Contact Freebird Bail Bonds at (936) 539-3009 if you need to arrange a walk through or have any other questions.